Free Motion Quilting – Moving On
December 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$75.00
Allison Spence With Meadow Rose Quits https://www.meadowrosequilts.com/ will be sharing her expertise and experience to teach free motion quilting on a domestic machine
Free Motion Quilting – Moving On. If you joined me for the Let’s Get Started class or have some Free Motion Quilting experience and want to grow as a quilter, today is the day! We are going to spend the day learning how to use the piecing in your quilt to space your designs and how to quilt a tear drop feather. Again, time will be left for you to work on a small quilting project to learn how to manage your quilt and put into practice what you’ve learned.
- Review of the 5 basic shapes
- How to plan and stitch designs using the quilt piecing
- How to draw and stitch a tear drop feather – in all directions
- Gain confidence using your machine for Free Motion Quilting
- Work on a small quilt (table runner or baby size) to practice what you’ve learned.
Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
Time : 10am – 4pm