- This event has passed.
Saturday Sew Day – December 12
December 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm$25
Work on any sewing project. Nancy will be available to assist and guide you with any questions you may have.
Monthly on a Saturday from 10 am to 10 pm ($25 drop in fee). Please bring your own lunch and contact Nancy to register or register below.
Please note of the following restrictions:
- If you feel unwell do not come
- Limited to 6 attendees to ensure social distancing between tables.
- No shared equipment or spaces, bring your own rulers and cutters, Bow Bench will provide a cutting mat and ironing station at every table.
- Do not use the design walls.
- All sewing machines will have to be packed up and stored or taken home at the end of the day.
- Bring your own food/snacks/coffee none will be provided, you must eat at your own table.
- You will need a hand sanitizer at your table and apply before you use the washroom or shop in the store area.
- You are required to wear a mask to move about the room and use the washroom, not required to wear it while you sew at your table.
- Please keep your personal items i.e. coats, shoes, bags, at your own table.
If you’re more comfortable with a private sew class, contact Nancy to book a private sew class or weekend retreat for a small group.