It doesn’t appear that the COVID situation in the world is going to disappear anytime soon, so I’ve decided its time to learn to adapt and work with the restrictions in place to return to some of the things we love to do, while trying to stay safe and healthy.
I know many of you really need to get out of the house and get back to doing what you love, I also know that many of you are not comfortable getting out of the house and feel safe at home, these are crazy times everyone must do what they are comfortable with.
If you are more comfortable sewing with only your close friends, please contact me to book private sew days or a private weekend retreat.
Otherwise I’m offering Wednesday sew days with significant changes to help spread COVID, the restrictions are listed below:
- If you feel unwell do not come
- Limited to 6 attendees to ensure social distancing between tables.
- No shared equipment or spaces, bring your own rulers and cutters, Bow Bench will provide a cutting mat and ironing station at every table.
- Do not use the design walls.
- All sewing machines will have to be packed up and stored or taken home at the end of the day.
- Bring your own food/snacks/coffee none will be provided, you must eat at your own table.
- You will need a hand sanitizer at your table and apply before you use the washroom or shop in the store area.
- You are required to wear a mask to move about the room and use the washroom, not required to wear it while you sew at your table.
- Please keep your personal items i.e. coats, shoes, bags, at your own table.
We are currently not offering the farmhouse for overnight accommodations. You are welcome to bring your own RVs for weekend retreats. There are no hookups or water for the RVs, but you are welcome to use the shower and kitchen in the retreat facility.